Pre-Credits: Thank you Honestly Wtf for inspiring me to do this tutorial! I decided to give this DIY as a gift for my very good friend. She really liked it, and I'm glad for that. Made my day!
You will need:
12 Pyramid studs (approximately)
1 black sharpie
White canvas shoes (I used bak-fan-yuu)
A medium sized paint Brush
1. Start off by taping the sides, and the front part of the shoes like so:
2. Create a mixture of the gold glitter and glue. First pour a decent amount of glue into a bowl/big cup, and then pour in the glitter. Then, use a paint brush to thoroughly mix them together. The result should be thick but not pasty. If pasty, add a small amount of water.
3. Apply the mixture onto the shoes until you can't see any white anymore. I applied 3-4 layers.
4. Use a hair dryer to dry each layer of glitter-glue paste. Once you dried the third (or fourth) layer, let it rest for 5 minutes, then strip off the tape.
After 3 layers...
5. Grab the studs and using a black sharpie, colour them in.
6. Using the contact adhesive, glue each stud along the line where the glitter glue paste ended. Let them dry for AT LEAST 10 - 15 minutes.
7. Optional: Using a sharpie, create rows of square shapes onto the white section of the front of the shoes.
8. Now....Rock these shoes with OR without laces!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial :) xxx